Vision and Mission
NGOs India is committed to social justice, sustainable development and human rights. The right to communicate freely is a basic human right and a necessity for sustainable development. Access to information is essential to informed decision-making at all levels.
NGOs India is committed to the dissemination of information and promotion of sustainable development initiatives, in response to the needs of under represented and marginalized sectors of society. For bridging the data gap and improving information availability NGO network is committed to develop and establish an ideal medium for the Participation and exchange of a trusted and accurate source of quality information.
Objectives of NGO Network
- To promote Information collaborations and Constructive communication between NGOs, to develop effective partnership with each other.
- Networking for the access, sharing and dissemination of information collaboration and partnerships between NGOs themselves and with other organizations.
- Electronic Networking to strengthen community organizations by boosting its knowledge base and its ability to share information and experiences with strategic allies and other partners in relevant field.
- Capacity building of grassroot level NGOs, social workers through free online resources and information on a single platform.
- To serve non-profit organisations, charities, grassroots and community groups, educational and research institutions.
- Sharing of ideas among NGOs and development agents.
- Avail free, easy and instant access to information to NGO.
- Help NGOs in their fund-raising efforts.
- Provide more options before Funding Agencies to select the right choice of NGO to support and work with.
- Provide information regarding NGO Regisreation and NGO Consultancy.
- Provide Volunteers to NGOs and colleborate between NGOs and Volunteers.
Online NGO Resources, Database and Information Project
NGOsIndia.com is a online web directory and resource centre of Indian NGOs. The portal is containing information about grassroot level Non-Governmental Organizations (NGOs), Non Profit Organizations (NPOs), POs, GOs in India, Funding Agencies, Social activists and concerned stakeholders, Volunteers, Volunteer service organisers, Funding Agencies, issues, projects, job opportunities in social sector, success stories of individuals as well as organizations, and other relevant links.
NGO Volunteers Services
NGOsIndia.com is a plateform to provide Volunteers to NGOs. The Volunteers who wish to work in India for NGOs/Non-profit Organisations can apply for Volunteership. We only recognise verified NGOs for Volunteers. If any NGO want to get recognition and approval for Volunteer services and any other kind of help and support services can email us. Volunteer from India can also apply or contact to serve the society through NGO.
NGO Consultancy and NGO Registration
NGO Consultancy and Registration Information
NGOsIndia.com provides information regarding the recognised NGO consultants and NGO Registration service. If you need NGO consultancy services for funding, fund raising, project writing, project proposals, project formation, annual reports, NGO management, NGO operation and concept writing you can contact. If you need to get help and information regarding NGO documentation, FCRA Registration process information and other kind of information for NGO formation to work among communities just contact your requirements to get help.
We do not recognise any person or agency who claim to provide you the funds. Only the actual NGOs who deserve under the process of funding agencies, supporters, government departments and ministries can get help. The role of the consultants is just to provide you the documentation and information support. Those who expect to get funds with the help of the consultants please do not expect and contact because the recognised consultants are not part of such process.
If any recognised NGO need support for fundraising campaigns our team can help you that how you can start and operate fund raising campaigns.