How to raise Funds for NGO
NGOs India has been disseminating information for plans, work, strategies and implementation of the programmes for NGOs. Funding is the main requirement for NGOs to implement their plans in social sector. NGOs India has been helping NGOs for getting funds and grants by various informations, knowledgebase and disseminating useful resources to enhance and improve programmes and activities.
The main base that donors, grant agencies and funding organisations provide funds to NGOs are proximity, accountability and flexibility in working with local communities. NGOs have to demonstrate the viability and enable certain solutions to extrapolate the strategies to get funds at the local, regional, national and international level. The NGO management have to maintain professionalism in the NGO and to build adequate trust with the sponsors, donors and funding agencies. To create strategy for funding programmes NGO should start from transparency, accountability and communication. For funding strategy NGOs have to create a plan that should include the way and methods of fund raising. NGOs always need funds even when if already running any project, but after the project ends, they need for more funding to sustain their programme. And it is not easy to get the desired support from donors all the time. NGOs should keep the funding strategy ready to avoid tasks from such situations.
NGOs India has been providing information through useful resources for NGO Fund Raising. Providing the information of funding process that NGO can know that how to raise funds. For fund raising NGOs have to be familiar with the requirements to get funds, preparation to prepare documents, to prepare Projects, to know Project writing tips and basic requirements to prepare effective projects so NGO can get funds almost surely and easily if the NGO deserves for so. NGO resource include various Project Formats, certain Guidelines to Project Proposals, How to get foreign funds, How to write Concept note, How to approach funding agencies to get funds, Why, Where and How to get FCRA, How to get registration u/s 12AA, 80G, 35 AC, 35 AC12 of Income tax act and other Fund raising pattern, ideas and methods to implement strategy and process to get funds.
NGOs can get, organise and raise funds from various methods, processes, programmes, projects and activities:
- Getting grants from Funding agencies through Projects.
- Funding from International Funding Agencies.
- Funding from Government Schemes.
- Fund Raising from Corporate under CSR.
- Student and Child Sponsorship programme.
- Placing Donation Boxes.
- Fund Raising using Internet Techniques.
- Online Donations through Website.
- Create a Social Media Groups.
- Funding Appeal on Facebook Page.
- Appeals from Direct Mailing Applications.
- Sending e-newsletter for Programmes and Activities.
- Organising Awareness Events.
- Organising Culture Events.
- Organising Fund Raising events.
- Organising Social Campaigns.
- Fund raising through trainings, conferences and seminars.
- Cause Related Marketing.
- Follow the Fundraising process of Existing NGOs.
- Other Different Fundraising Plans.