To get Projects for funds from Government of India Registration with NITI Ayog is mandatory
After long time delay Registration is working now. It is not sure upto when it will work fine.
If you want to register to get Unique ID then you can proceed here: http://ngodarpan.gov.in
If Registration is possible then following registration process here:
Process for Registration and to get Unique Identification Number for the NGO partnership system with Planning Commission of India (NITI Ayog):
NITI Ayog (Planning Commission of India) invites all Voluntary Organisations / Non – Governmental Organisations / Non – Profit Organisations to Signup and get Registration on the NGO partnership system (NGO-PS) at the following website:
Following are required for registration with NITI Ayog and to get Unique Identification Number:
- Pan Card is necessary to get Registration in NGO Partnership.
- Have to provide details of PAN Card, Aadhaar Cards, Phone numbers and Email IDs of all the position holders and trustees of the NGO.
- The aims, objectives, information of working area, information of social development sector, achievements of NGO are required. Some other information is also required.
NGO Partnership is a free facility provided by Government of India at the planning Commission of India (NITI Ayog) to bring about partnership between Government and the voluntary sector Non (Governmental Organizations) and foster better transparency, efficiency and accountability.
After getting Registration with NGO Partnership NGOs will be enable for following options and facilities:
• To get details of existing VOs/NGOs across India.
• To get details of grant schemes of key Ministries/Departments of Government of India.
• NGO can apply online for NGO grants of Government of India. As it is compulsory to have registration with NGO Partnership to get approval for grants from any Government Ministry or Government Department.
• NGO management can track status of application of NGO for grants from Ministries/Departments of Government of India.
It must be clear that if any NGO is registered at NGO Partnership that does not imply that NGO is endorsed or recommended by NITI Aayog or by the concerned Ministries or Departments or Government Bodies. This registration is only for getting funding from Government Ministries and Departments, as it is necessary for that process. And all the registered NGOs at NGO Partnership will surely not get funds, only the selected NGOs can get grants; and it is upto the authorities of concerned Ministries or Departments or Government Bodies who section the grant.
(The above information is based on http://ngo.india.gov.in/auth/default.php)
[If you want to get Registration at NGO Partnership you can do at your part, or if you like to get help and support service then you can contact to NGO Consultancy]
[अगर आप अपने एनजीओ का एनजीओ पार्टनरशिप में रजिस्ट्रेशन करवाना चाहते है तो आप कर सकते है, और अगर इस बारे में मदद या सेवा लेना चाहे तो एनजीओ कंसल्टेंसी से संपर्क कर सकते है : http://ngosindia.net]